Hand, Wrist, and Forearm Protectors
Dealers and Sales Reps welcome.
Note: "Sizing Chart" & "Placing an Order" information are both located on the various pages that show how Arm Chaps are used. Click on one of the various uses found on the right side of this screen, or click on one of the pictures at the bottom of this screen that best fits how you plan to use the Arm Chaps, then look for the "Sizing Chart & Placing an Order" buttons on the top and bottom of those pages.
Generally, Arm Chaps accessories are used in any situation where you need to protect your arms from scratches, cuts, bruising, and burns. Arm Chaps are also ideal for the many situations where you need additional wrist support or additional warmth..all while allowing total finger movement. We hope you can take a few minutes to learn about this unique product and how you'll come to appreciate its uses. Thanks!
The pictures below (from left to right) show how a person would put on a pair of Arm Chaps. They're very similar to gloves, however Arm Chaps have a thumb opening and a single opening for all 4 fingers. Below, there is more information on how Arm Chaps are used and all the benefits that they provide. You're going to be very surprised at all the uses and benefits that this unique product provides.
Trying on a pair......
NOTE:: Arm Chaps come in a variety of colors including Black, Tan, Light Brown, and Safety Orange. Please call us if a different color is needed.
Arm Chaps are made with high quality cow leather thats thicker than most gloves, yet soft enough to form-fit to your arm and hand after a few hours of use. Once broken-in, youll forget you have them on..they're that comfortable!!! This leather acts as a tough outer layer which will protect the skin from bruises, burns, cuts, scrapes, and many other abuses. This layer of leather also helps keep you warm by warming the arteries in the arm. Arm Chaps also tie the hand and forearm together in a way that provides excellent wrist support without putting pressure on the wrist itself. This may be very beneficial for those with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Arm Chaps are not lined so they allow the skin to breathe without building up too much heat or causing the skin to itch like many other wrist support devices.
Arm Chaps provide the following benefits in many situations:
-Hand, Wrist, and Forearm Protection
-Helps prevent Bruising, Cuts, Scratches, Burns
-Safety in many situations
-Total Finger Movement Without Restriction
-Prevent Air Flow Up All Shirt/Jacket/Coat Sleeves
-And other benefits gloves or wrist support devices cant provide
Although Arm Chaps can be used in dozens of activities, we are focusing on just a few of them. Below are pictures that you can click on to be taken to a page that gives you more specifics of how Arm Chaps will improve that activity/situation. You can also click on the various "uses" found on the right side of this page in the Black area.
Find The Arm Chaps That Are Right For You.
Here's a short list of the situations that Arm Chaps are useful for::
- People who bruise easily (e.g., Blood Thinning medication users, Easy Bruising Syndrome, Lymphedema sufferers)
- People with very thin skin that easily tears & bleeds
- People who use crutches, forearm crutches, or walkers
- People with weak wrist (e.g., Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- People with poor circulation or arthritis
- People allergic to the sun light on their arms
- People with "special needs" (e.g., biting themselves)
- People in Physical Therapy or Rehabilitation environments
- People in wheelchairs, including those in sporting events
- Tree Service / Lumberjacks / Loggers
- Landscapers & Hedge/Shrub trimmers
- Gardeners/Greenhouse workers
- Fruit pickers (e.g., Berries, Apples, Oranges, Olives)
- Veterinarians of all kinds
- Farrier's (specialist in horse hoof shoeing & grooming)
- Farmers of all types for numerous activities
- Poultry & other bird handlers
- Rabbit & Mink Ranchers
- Fishermen & Mariners (includes Fish Processing vessels at sea)
- Meat Processing operations (cold room environments)
- Truckers of all kinds
- Mechanics (auto, bus, semi, aircraft, motorcycles, farm implement, etc...)
- Quick Oil Change workers
- Muffler & Exhaust workers
- Package handlers such as UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service
- Bow & Gun enthusiasts, Hunters, Police, Search & Rescue workers
- Furniture & Appliance movers
- Building Restoration & Demolition workers
- Hot plastic injection mold workers
- Welders that refuse to wear regular welding gloves due to hassle
- Grinder & Metal workshop workers
- Sheet Metal & Glass/Window workers
- Sandblasting workers
- Barbed Wire & Razor Wire installers
- Carpenters, brick layers, electricians, plumbers, painters, etc..
- Heavy equipment operators and road construction workers
- Anti-vibration needs such as Jackhammer operators
- Manufacturing assembly line workers
- Cold Storage workers
- Meat packing workers
- Parking ramp attendants & drive-thru restaurant window attendants (cold weather)
- Hot Air Balloonists & Small Aircraft pilots (Bush Pilots)
- Motorcycle, snowmobile, go-cart, dirt bike, ATV riders
- Tool Rental shops, Wood Chipping rental shops
- Electrical Pole climbers
- Rock Climbers
- People handling fireworks (e.g., professional shows)
- Snowboarders, In-line skaters, skateboarders, downhill & cross country skiers
- Weight lifters & people who enjoy working out (down in a cold basement)
- Plastics Molding Injection operators
- Should your unique activity be listed here?? Let us know.
We take your privacy seriously and use up to 256 bit SSL encryption to process all orders. Order securely 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Contents © 2006 - 2014 by VanStarr Enterprises, LLC - Arm Chaps® is a registered Trademark of VanStarr Enterprises LLC.