Arm Chap benefits for those using canes, walkers, or crutches
If you're a person that uses canes, crutches, arm band crutches, forearm crutches, or walkers, you're probably well aware of some of the discomforts that go along with using them. These discomforts may include:: sore palms from grinding your skin into the handles, or sore wrists from supporting your weight or from trying to lift yourself up from a seated position, and those using Forearm crutches are also dealing with the discomfort to the forearm area. Some of you may also now get the chills more easily due to the decrease in physical activity or general poor blood circulation. Please take a moment to look at a product that will significantly cut down on all these problems.
NOTE:: Arm Chaps come in a variety of colors including Black, Tan, Light Brown, and Safety Orange. Please call us if a different color is needed.
Arm Chaps® hand/wrist/forearm protectors provide you with the following benefits youll come to appreciate:::
- Wrist support- while using various styles of crutches, canes, or walkers, youll notice less strain put on the wrist and your wrists won't get tired as quickly when wearing Arm Chaps. Other wrist support devices couldn't even be worn while using these devices. Also people with general wrist issues such as Carpal Tunnel will also find Arm Chaps to be helpful in reducing those aches and pains.
- Cushion for your hands- helps prevent skin irritations and chafing that can occur when grasping the handles for any extended period of time. People using Forearm crutches are also going to find Arm Chaps protect and cushion their forearms.
- Extra "adjustable" warmth- Arm Chaps do this by warming the arteries in your arms. By warming these arteries, you'll get an overall feeling of warmth. Arm Chaps are not lined, so they breathe well enough that you won't get too hot during the summer months. Arm Chaps can also be worn unzipped for additional cooling and breathe-ability. It's important to mention that by keeping your wrists warm during a time of additional wrist strain will help prevent injuries to your wrist. Cold wrists have an increased chance of getting injured.
- Total finger movement- to do all the tasks you do all day without having to take the Arm Chaps off. You'll be surprised at all the things you can do without having to take them off, unlike regular gloves that would need to be removed. However, if you need to wear gloves, those gloves will easily fit over the Arm Chaps allowing you to still take advantage of all the benefits that Arm Chaps provide. Below are just a few examples of things you can still easily do while wearing the Arm Chaps.
- Help prevent injuries- when using crutches, walkers, or canes, you tend to put additional strain on your arms, wrists, and hands. Arm Chaps will be a welcome relief to these areas and may help prevent you from becoming fatigued too soon. Also, during a time of healing, the last thing you want to do is now injury your arms, wrists, or hands which would make it even more difficult to get around.
The only thing left to say is that...with all the benefits that Arm Chaps provide, and the fact that they are very affordable, I hope you'll consider at least trying them out. Arm Chaps are the latest in wrist support and protection, and definitely well worth looking into.
We take your privacy seriously and use up to 256 bit SSL encryption to process all orders. Order securely 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Contents © 2006 by VanStarr Enterprises, LLC - Arm Chaps® is a registered Trademark of VanStarr Enterprises LLC.